A Mothers Eternal Impact
Proverbs 31:10-31, 1 Samuel 16:4-13, Luke 11:37-54
- What characteristic can we see in the proverbs 31 woman that impacts all the other characteristics?
- Why is reverence/awe or respect for the Lord so important?
- Can the Lord really help you in every situation you may deal with?
- Does God really care what you do with your time?
- Does God want you as a mother to be seeking him daily?
- Why would the God of the universe be concerned with what you are doing?
- Do you really have any impact on anyone else around you?
- Are you responsible for what little eyes see?
- Why is God concerned about what little eyes see?
- Are you making an eternal mark on the lives of your children, grandchildren, husband,wife and extended family?
- Is that mark pointing them to the cross for eternal life?
- Are you willing to allow God to use you?
- It starts with a respect for God that says I need the strength of Almighty God to help me be the mother/person He has called me to be from the inside out, are you willing to be that mother/person?