5-14-17, Serving in Seventeen, Eyes Wide Open #25, Confident, Clean, Courageous
1. Confidence in Christ to enter the Holy Places!
2. New and Living Way through the curtain/flesh of Christ.
3. Christ is our great High Priest.
4. Practice His Presence-Draw Near.
a. Only on Christ’s merits! (Heb. 10:19, 2 Cor.5:21)
b. You can’t earn nearness with God!
c. True Heart- Purified by ABSOLUTE Truth, Jesus Christ!
d. Full Assurance of Faith in Christ
5. Push for purity, (1 John 1:5-2:2) I will:
a. Make no excuses for sin. Yes/No
b. In all things be accountable: Yes/No, to:
ii. His Word
c. Accountable in:
i. Thoughts- (2 Cor. 10:4-6)
ii. Words- (Psalm 19:14, Matt. 15:10-20)
iii. Deeds- (Col. 3:12-17)
6. Persevere under trial-Hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering. (1 Cor. 15:58, James 1:12)
7. God who promised is faithful. (1Cor. 1:9,10:13)
8. Put others first-Let’s stir one another up! (Heb. 10:24)
a. To love beyond measure, Kingdom Sized!
b. Good works beyond us, In the Strength of Christ!
9. Not neglecting to meet together:
a. As is the habit of some
b. To encourage one another
c. All the more as you see the day drawing near.
Key to transformation!
In Christ there are no Limits!
In and through Christ, God’s kingdom is advanced!
THE GREAT EXCHANGE
20 I have been crucified with tChrist. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives uin me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, vwho loved me and xgave himself for me. 2 ESV
MY FRAIL FLESH – VS – CONFIDENCE IN CHRIST
MY SIN-FILLED, DIRTY SELF – VS – CLEANSED BY CHRIST!
MY COWARDLY ACTS – VS – COURAGEOUS IN CHRIST!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download