Sorry the first part of this podcast was not recorded but well worth listening to.
“To God be the Glory”
Luke 1:46-56,Isaiah 7:10-14
- What does Mary’s soul magnifies/glorifies and spirit rejoices mean?
- Mary is receiving the fruit of her faith why? (Isaiah 7:10-14)
- Is it easy to believe words written in the bible?
- What has God done in verse 49?
- Where is God’s mercy in verse 50?
- In verse 51 God’s strength does what to the proud?
- Who is exalted in verse 52?
- Do you know the God of Mary?
- Does your God do great things in your life?
- The God of the bible does great things, have you created your own God?
- Are you practicing faith in God?