2-19-17, Serving in Seventeen, Eyes Wide Open Review #1, “Jesus Christ King and Priest”
“Jesus Christ King and Priest”?
Hebrews 7:11, 5:1-10
Review: Abraham offered Tithes to Melchizedek.
- The inferior offers to the superior.
- The inferior is blessed by the superior.
- Is God superior to you, do you live like He is?
- Who do you trust and serve?
- Jesus Christ is the King of Kings!
- 1 Timothy 6:11-16
- Revelation 19:11-16
- Jesus Christ is the Everlasting Priest appointed by God.
- Psalm 110:4
- Hebrews 5:6,10
- Some men, (even Kings), thought they could be Priests.
- King Saul (1 Samuel 13)
- Korah and His Rebels (Numbers 16)
- King Uzziah (2 Chronicles 26:16-21)
- Only God appoints Priests!
- God has an appointment for you. (John 15:16, Psalm 139)
- Is Jesus Christ your King?
- Do you serve Him daily?
- Do you seek to impress God?
- Is Jesus Christ your Priest?
- Are you walking in obedience to Christ?
- Are you serving from the heart or checking the boxes of legalism?
- Are you remaining in process of sanctification?
Keys to transformation!
Truth: Jesus Christ is both King of Kings and Eternal Priest!
Question: Is Jesus Christ King and Eternal Priest of your life?