Spiritually Fit in Fifteen, Target Heaven!
1 John 1:5-10 This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.  If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.  But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.  If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. ( ESV)
(1 John 1:8-10)
- What is sin?
- ____________________ the mark. (Romans 3:21-26,5:12-14)
- ________ separates us from God. (John 3:16-17, Mathew 5:27-30)
- There are sins of ______________________________. (James 1:12-15)
- There are sins of ______________________________. (James 4:13-17)
- To claim to be without sin is deception, revealing that we do not have the _________________ in us. Don’t be a liar! (1 John 1:8,10)
- Don’t be deceived you are not ___________________. (1 John 1:8,10)
- The first step to God is to ___________ your sin. (1 John 1:9-10)
- __________________ your pride!!! (Proverbs 16:18)
- Christ became _________ for us! (2 Cor. 5:21, John 14:6)
- God sent Jesus to set us ____________ from sin. (John 8:34-38)
- Confession of sin _________________ us to walk in righteousness. (1 John 1:9-10)
- Arrogance from our fallen state will lead us ____________ from the truth of the word, God!(John 14:6)
- Though the devil or worldly lusts may contribute to sin each individual has to __________________ to act out the sin. (James 1:12-15)
- While living this side of heaven we will have to battle with temptation/sin ___________________. (2 Cor. 5:1-10, 1 Cor. 10:13)
- Keep our eyes _________________ on the prize! (Phil. 3:12-16, James 1:12)
Key’s to Transformation
Strive to live a Holy life!
Let the Spirit lead and strengthen you!
Keep short accounts with God!
1a.Missing, 1b.Sin, 1c.commission, 1d.omission, 2.truth, 3.perfect, 4.own, 5.Swallow, 6.sin, 7.free, 8.allows, 9.away, 10.choose, 11.daily, 12.fixed