Spiritually Fit in Fifteen “A Journey Through John” Live Out Loud!
1 John 1:1-4 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we looked upon and have touched with our hands, concerning the word of life— the life was made manifest, and we have seen it, and testify to it and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was made manifest to us— that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ.  And we are writing these things so that our joy may be complete. ( ESV)
1 John 1:1-4
- We need to have _________________________ in Christ.(2 Cor. 3:4-5,12:9)
- Christ is the _______________ of life. (John 1)
- Jesus is God’s revelation of __________________! (John 10:30,14:9)
- Our testimony of __________________ should be contagious! (Heb. 3:1-6)
- We should strive to _______________ Christ and make Christ known.
- It is an __________________ privilege to know Christ!
- John’s testimony is without doubt or disbelief.
- Do you struggle with doubt or disbelief?
- To have __________________________ with God and Jesus Christ is only possible through faith.
- Is Christ being revealed to others through ______________ life?
- We must be courageous for Christ! (2 Tim. 1:8-14)
- We must allow Christ to ____________________ himself in and through us.
- We are to be the hands and feet of Christ. (2 Cor. 5:16-6:10)
- When we are living a life confident in Christ we have a ____________ that’s complete.
Key’s to Transformation!!
Be confident in Christ
Be contagious about Christ
Be courageous for Christ
Answers: 1.confidence, 2. Word, 3.Himself, 4.Christ, 5.know, 6.eternal, 9.fellowship, 10.your, 12.manifest, 14.joy.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download