Spiritually Fit in Fifteen “A Journey Through John” Light Em Up!
1 John 1:5-7 This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.  If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.  But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin. ( ESV)
1 John 1:5-7
Have you heard the GOSPEL message of light? Not merely with your ears but with your heart? ( Isaiah 9:2,42:6-7,60:1-3)
- God and Jesus Christ are light! (James 1:16-17, Rev. 22:1-5)
12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will noto walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” ESV
- In them is no darkness at all! (1 John 1:5, 2 Cor. 4:1-6)
The Lord is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear? ESV
- Only through false deception can we claim to be in the light and still live in the dark. ( 2 Corinthians 4:1-6, 6:14-18)
- Being cleansed from all sin only comes as we continually walk in the light. (John 1:4-5)
9 For with you is the fountain of life;
in your light do we see light. ESV
- The blood of Christ can only do It’s full work in us when we forsake the darkness totally, completely, in every way shape and form. (1 John 1:7, Matt. 6:22-23)
- Jesus Christ is either Lord of all in your life, or He is not Lord at all!!! Who is Christ in you?
- To have fellowship, koinoonia, with God is to walk in the light. (1 John 1:6, Phil 2:1, 2 Cor. 8:1-6)
- This type of walking in the light results in a deep divine human fellowship and progressive cleansing from all sin. (SANCTIFICATION)( 1 Tim. 6:11-16)
6 He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
and your justice asf the noonday. ESV
- Living in the light leads to fellowship with the light, creating purity and pushing back the darkness!
Key’s to Transformation!!
Let light permeate your being!
Let light shine through your words and deeds.
Let light lead to fellowship/koinoonia!
Let that fellowship push back the darkness!