9-17-18, Pastor Luke, Rescued “Christ came for all!”
(Acts 10, Col. 3:1-11)
- Cornelius was a tough man
- Cornelius was a smart man
- Cornelius was a roman
- Cornelius was a leader of a roman regimen
- Cornelius would have been taught about all the Greek gods etc.
- Cornelius was supposed to be a worshiper of Caeser
- Cornelius prayed
- God answered His prayer through Peter
- was taken out of His comfort zone
- ministered to a Roman
- to one who is considered unclean
- Peter was taught the lesson we all need
- Jesus came for all.
- Jesus came to set the captive free!
- Jesus came showing no partiality.
- Jesus came even for those you might not like or might not like you
- Cornelius broke the mold.
- Peter broke the mold.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download