8-20-17, Serving in Seventeen, Eyes Wide Open #38, The Function of the Family of God
- Love is a VERB- a word used to describe an action, state, or occurrence, and forming the main part of the predicate of a sentence, such as hear, become, happen! We must take action in loving one another.
- Through our love others will see Christ! (1 John 4:7-12)
- Through our love others SHOULD want Christ!
- Through our love heaven should pierce the darkness of earth!
- Hospitality is a character of Christ! (1 Peter 4:7-11)
- We must be Angel ready!
- We must be Samaritan minded!
- The body is connected through the blood of Christ when one hurts we all hurt! (Acts 12:1-19)
- Sympathy for those less fortunate
- Prayer for those in need
- Compassion for all
- Marriage is sacred let’s keep it that way! (Matt. 19:3-9)
- Two become one flesh
- Let no man separate
- Two is better than one
- Contentment in all money matters! (1 Tim. 6:6-10)
- Christ is enough in which to be content! “I will never leave you nor forsake you” (Psalm 118:14)
- When God is for us who can be against us: (Psalm 118:5-13)
- He is our helper
- He is our defender
- He gives us the victory
Key to transformation!
Be Glad to be in the FAMILY OF GOD!!