Blessed is the one whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.  Blessed is the man against whom the LORD counts no iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit.  For when I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long.  For day and night your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was dried up as by the heat of summer. Selah  I acknowledged my sin to you, and I did not cover my iniquity; I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the LORD,” and you forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah  Therefore let everyone who is godly offer prayer to you at a time when you may be found; surely in the rush of great waters, they shall not reach him.  You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with shouts of deliverance. Selah  I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.  Be not like a horse or a mule, without understanding, which must be curbed with bit and bridle, or it will not stay near you.  Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but steadfast love surrounds the one who trusts in the LORD.  Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy, all you upright in heart! ( ESV)
Psalm 32, Hebrews 12:1-11, James 1:2-4
- ________________________ before the storm overtakes you. Vs. 6
- Repent early and often.
- Repent while your heart is soft. (James 1:14-15)
- Repent before the sin hardens your heart.
- _____________________ in God’s rescue. Verse 7 (Hebrews 13:5-6)
- God is our strong tower! (Pro. 18:10, Ps. 18:1-3)
- God gives us a way to escape sin. (1 Cor. 10:13)
- God’s deliverance can surround you.
- ________________________ to the Lord in complete obedience. Vs. 8
- God will instruct, teach and counsel you.
- God sees all you do, there is accountability.
- ____________________________ the Lord’s guidance. (John 16:12-15)
- Obedience proves the sincerity of our confession.
- Obedience leads us away from future sin.
- Obedience is the sure way to be blameless.
- ________________________ in God’s steadfast Love, trusting in Him.
- God’s plans are the best plans. (Jer. 29:11-13)
- God’s plans are eternal. (Psalm 139:23-24)
- God’s plans will prosper. (Neh. 2:20)
- _______________________________________ in the Lord!
- Philippians 4:4
- Philippians 3:1
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Key to Transformation
Rest in the Lord at all times!
Rely on God and you will never be lacking!
Rejoice in the Lord again I say rejoice!
1.Repent, 2.Rest, 3. Respond, 4. Respect, 5.Relax, 6.Rejoce.