7-30-17, Serving in Seventeen, Eyes Wide Open #35, Help from Above
- Lift up your hands. (Psalm 121)
- Realize that our help is from the Father.
- Realize that God planned for us to lean on Him to accomplish His work on earth!
- The Christian finds their strength from above. (Psalm 28:7-9)
- Putting on the whole armor of God (Eph. 6:1-20)
- Standing in the victory of the cross (1 Cor. 15)
- Paths of righteousness lead to and from the word of God!
- Walk in the word (Psalm 119:11,105)
- Walk in the light of life (Psalm 56:13)
- Walk in the Spirit (Isaiah 35:4-4)
- Be healed. (Psalm 103:3,147:3)
- Spiritually-First priority- ETERNAL LIFE
- Mentally- Second priority- SOUND MIND
- Physically- Third priority- FLESH HEALTH
- Peace and Holiness fall from the halls of heaven on those pursuing them through Almighty God! (Psalm 34:14,122)
- Extend Grace-Expel Bitterness ((Psalm 139:23-24)
- Seek first His KINGDOM! (Psalm 96:5-6)
Key to transformation!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download