6-04-17, Serving in Seventeen, Eyes Wide Open #28, Faithful in Process Part #1 Growing In Faith Requires Obedience!
- Growing in Faith requires us to OPEN OUR EYES to see we need help from above! (1 Peter 2:11-12)
- Help with an addiction/idol in our lives. (1 Cor.10:13)
- Help in our relationships. (Heb. 10:24-25)
- Help in raising our children. (Eph. 6:4)
- Help with our finances. (Proverbs 3:9-10, 2 Cor.9:6-8)
All of the above are the distractions we have to battle in this life! Oh, be careful little eyes what you see!
When our Eyes are Wide Open we can see beyond our circumstances.
- Growing in Faith requires us to OPEN OUR EARS, listening to God. (Psalm 46:10)
- Through His Word.(2 Timothy 3:16)
- Through His Son, Jesus Christ! (Hebrews 1:1-2)
- Through His Spirit. (John 14:15-17)
- Through His People. (2 Cor. 5:16-21)
- Through Prayer. (Romans 8:26-27)
All of the above can only help us if we are not allowing the noise of this life to keep us from hearing God.
Oh, be careful little ears what you hear!
When our Ears are Wide Open we can hear the VOICE of the Lord.
- Growing in Faith requires us to OBEY what we have seen and heard. (Heb. 5:8, 1 John 5:2)
- “Obedience is better than sacrifice” (1 Sam. 15:22)
- Obedience is the key to faith growth. (Romans 4)
- Obedience is the secret sauce to spiritual success! (1 Peter 1:22-25)
Faith and obedience at work in you is the remedy for defeating the adversary!!!
Key to transformation!
Let’s see, hear and obey on to victory!!!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download