- Review: Christ is our Light! John 8:12
- Run to the Light! – John 3:19-21
- Receive the Light! – Ephesians 3:5-21
- Rest in the Light! – John 12:35, 46
- Remain in the Light! – 1 John 1:5-10
- Reveal the Light in you! – Matthew 5:14-16
- Reap salvation from the Light! – Psalm 56:13, John 8:12, Rev. 22:1-5
- The table for the showbread. ( 25:23-30, 37:10-16)
- In the Holy Place.
- Held Twelve loaves, one for each Israelite tribe.
- Bread of Presence. (Lev. 24:5-9)
- Reminded the twelve tribes of Israel that God sustains them.
- Eaten on the Sabbath by the Priests, in the sanctuary.
- Changed every Sabbath.
- Old Testament-Manna in the desert. (Exodus 16:4-8)
- Bread from Heaven as sustenance. (John 6:31)
- Bread and Water. (Ne. 9:15)
- Bread and meat in abundance. (Psalm 105:40)
- New Testament-Christ is the Bread of Life. (John 6)
- Bread made by men perishes. (John 6:27a)
- Bread from the Son of Man Christ is eternal. (John 6:27b)
- Believing in Christ is working with God. (John 6:29)
- True Bread from Heaven comes from God. (John 6:32)
- Christ is the true Bread from Heaven. (John 6:33)
- Christ is the Bread of Life. (John 6:35,47-51)
- Again Christ Confesses. (John 6:54-58)
- Christ is teaching a deep Spiritual lesson. (John 6:63)
Key to Transformation!
Believe and partake of the Bread of Life!