3-17-13 Faith in the unseen 2013
“What’s in a name?”
Luke 1:51-56, Col 3:1-11, Romans 6:8-10
- 1. What does your name represent?
- 2. Who do you represent?
- 3. Would this person approve of your representation?
- 4. Are you proud of your name?
- 5. Are you pleased with your name?
- 6. Does your name make you a better person?
- 7. Does your name make you a worse person?
- 8. There is a name that is above every other name?
- 9. Do you know that name?
- 10. Do you represent that name well?
- 11. What do you need to do to represent that name well?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download