1 John 4:12-15
No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us. By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. ( ESV)
The Call to A.B.I.D.E #3
Investing in the Kingdom!
1 John 4:12-15, Matthew 24:45-25:30
- Brief Review:
- Always surrendering in Prayer, ______________, and Praise.
- Believing in the Power of God, especially for salvation.
- To invest is to: (American Heritage Dictionary)
- ________________money or capital in order to gain a financial return. (Matthew 6:19-24)
- Spend or devote, (time or effort), for future benefit. (John 12:25, 1 Cor. 2:9)
- Endow with authority or power. (Matt. 28:18-20)
- Install in office; inaugurate. (1 Cor. 12:1-11)
- Surround or envelop. (Hebrews 12:1-2)
- Investing in the Kingdom of God creates a sense of ownership, requiring sacrifice! Being like Christ in life and death! (Isaiah 53, John 3:16-17)
- God sent His only Son Jesus Christ!
- Jesus Christ ____________ in our place!
- Are we willing to take up our cross and follow Christ? (Mk 8:34)
- Are we willing to consider the cost?
- Investing in the Kingdom gives us ______________ in this life.
- Parable of the Two servants, Watching (Matt. 24:45-51)
- Parable of the Bridesmaids, Waiting (Matt. 25:1-13)
- Parable of the Talents, _________________ (Matt. 25:14-30)
- Investing in the kingdom creates a sense of _______________________.
- Allowing us to die to this life. (John 12:25)
- Allowing to us love God more. (Luke 7:47)
Key to Transformation
Let’s get busy doing Kingdom work!!!
Answers: 1.a. Practice, 2.a. Commit, 3.b. died, 4.meaning, 4.c.working, 5. belonging