“Mighty to save”
Luke 1:51-56, Matthew 5:1-12
- Do you believe in the might of our Lord?
- Can God really help you in your situation?
- Do you struggle with pride?
- In verse 51 God’s strength does what to the proud?
- Who is exalted in verse 52?
- In Matthew 5:1-12, would you say this text about pride or humility?
- In our lives do we focus on us more then on the Lord?
- Should we be about the Lords business in our strength or in His?
- Are these two texts speaking of eternal or temporal truth?
- Where do we focus our passions on the eternal or temporal?
- We should have heavenly eyesight, what does that mean?