11-06-16, Surrendering In Sixteen, Eyes Wide Open #4 Christ the (SON OF MAN)
- God speaks through His Son Jesus Christ! (Heb. 1:1-4)
- God reveals the supremacy of Christ! (Heb. 1:5-12)
- God will hold us accountable for what Christ has done for us! (Heb. 1:13-2:4)
- God subjected the world to the Son.(Psalm 8)
- Jesus fulfilled this text in psalms.
- Jesus is the “Son of Man”, the truest representation of mankind. (Hebrews 2:9, Daniel 7:13-14)
- The (Son of Man) Accomplished what Angels could not!
- Christ became the “Son of Man” to conquer the “sin of man”, in those who believe in Him! (2 Cor. 5:21)
- Christ became flesh and blood. (1 Cor. 15:50-58)
- Through death Christ destroyed the power of death.
- Through death Christ took away the power of the devil.
- God permitted Satan to have the power of death.
- Satan is the author of sin. (John 8:39-47)
- Sin brings death. (Romans 6:23)
- Jesus Christ allows us to be one with Him.(John 17:20-26)
- Christ is a merciful and faithful high priest!
- Christ’s likeness to man makes Him the perfect High Priest. (Heb. 3:1-2, 4:14-5:10, 6:19-20, 7:11-10:18, 13:8-13)
- Christ was tempted and thus can relate to all of us who are also tempted. (Mark 1:12-14)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download