The Supremacy of God’s Son
For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son,
today I have begotten you”? Or again, “I will be to him a father,
and he shall be to me a son”? 6 And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says,
“Let all God’s angels worship him.” 7 Of the angels he says, “He makes his angels winds,
and his ministers a flame of fire.” 8 But of the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever,
the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom. 9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions.”
The Supremacy of Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ, the Messiah, is the anointed one!
- You are my Son,
- Today I have begotten thee- (Psalm 2:7)
- I will be to Him a Father,
- He shall be to me a Son- (John 17:1)
- Let God’s angels worship Him! (Psalm 104:4)
- He makes His angels winds-
- And His ministers flames of fire-
- Angels are ministering spirits-
- Sent to Minister-(Matt. 4:11)
- Sent to Comfort- Luke 22:43)
- God the father says these things of Jesus Christ, His Son!
- Christ is Eternal – Your throne Oh God is forever and ever.
- Christ has All Authority – The scepter of righteousness in the scepter of your kingdom.
- Christ’s Integrity is beyond question – You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness.
- Christ’s Anointing is Supreme – Therefore God your God has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions.
- Is Christ supreme in you?
Keys to transformation!
Give honor to the, “King of Kings”, Jesus Christ!
See Jesus Christ as the one and only Messiah!
Allow Christ to reign supreme in your life!