- Lights- Let the Light of Christ illuminate you!
- Camera- Let the Character of Christ impact you!
- Action- Let the Actions of Christ inspire you!-
- Three of Christ’s Actions: All of the New Testament!
- Feeding the Hungry (Matt. 15:32-39)
- Healing the Lame (Matt. 8:5-13)
- Praying for Children (Matt 19:13-15)
What does it mean to take action?
Matt. 10:34-38, 16:24-28, Mark 8:34-38, Luke 9:23-27
- Christ asks us for total allegiance to Him!
- The word SWORD represents a separation between believers and non-believers. (34-37)
- We must Love God first, more than anyone or anything!
- During Crucifixion one has to bear His own cross! The meaning here is: (38)
- Total denial of self.
- Complete surrender to God’s will.
- In sickness and health service of Christ.
- In death service of Christ.
- Whoever finds life in what is temporary will be eternally in want!
- Whoever finds life serving God for eternity will rejoice eternally! (Matt. 19:27-30)