- We need a relationship not a religion. (Heb. 6:1-2)
- Parable of the ______________ and the sower. (Mark 4:1-20)
- We are called to worship God not an, “_________”, or doctrine made up by man. We need the word of God not man’s opinions.
- Verse 9 is ______________________, “ in your case we are sure of things that belong to salvation”.
- Rather than just examining the problem let’s ______________ out the solution. Remaining in Relationship!
- When we remain in the Lord falling away is not an option. “Bearing fruit or being cut off”. (John 15)
- When we are in pursuit of the Lord falling away is not an option. “Be Holy as I am Holy” (1 Peter 1:13-25)
- When we are ______________ serving the Lord falling away is not an option. (Phil 1:21, 1 Peter 1:12)
- When we are obedient to the Lord falling away is not an option. (1 Peter 1:22)
- The author intends to encourage us to continue to mature!
- Mature and seek spiritual growth. (Heb. 6:1)
- Better things are in store for the beloved. (Heb. 6:9)
- God see’s and is still observing your _______________ and works of service. (Heb. 6:10)
- If you are under conviction then God is not through with you!
- God brings conviction to us opening our _______________ to see Him. Allowing us to make the proper confessions to grow in Christ. (John 16:7-11)
- God’s conviction gives us the opportunity to make things right by repenting. (Romans 10:9-10)
Keys to transformation!
Mature in your RELATIONSHIP with Christ!
Answers: 2.seed, 3.ism, 4.pivotal, 5.live, 5c.busy, 6c.love, 7a.eyes.