- Do you _________________ you are in the process of growing up spiritually?
- Verse 11 “____________ of Hearing”
- Drifting away from the word. (Heb. 2:1-4)
- Doubting the word. (Heb. 3:7-14)
- The difference between hearing and not hearing is our self-will.
- You refuse to listen, (take action), in a way that leads to transformation. We don’t like change!
- Verse 12 “________________________” (Colossians 3:1-17)
- Accountability- you ought to be teachers by now.
- Are you willing to, “share”, Christ with others?
- Truth, when applied, leads to transformation.
- Are you transforming?
- Are you prioritizing the things of God in your life?
- Verse 13 “____________________” Apply God’s truth. (John 14:6,17, 8:31-47)
- Truth has been deposited into you, you must use it.
- Truth needs to be shared and testified of.
- Verse 14 “Practice creates ___________________” (1 Tim. 4:6-10)
- Solid food is for those activating truth in their lives.
- Solid food takes us from the cross to the right hand of God. (Ephesians 1:15-23)
- Solid food is for those who are practicing good, not evil.
- What do you practice?
Keys to transformation!
We must grow spiritually!
Truth, when applied, to our lives leads to transformation!
Solid food is needed to be God’s servants!
Answers: 1. Believe, 2. Dull, 3.Unlearned, 4.Unskilled, 5.Growth