Cause and Effect!
(Hebrews 12:3-11, 1 Cor. 15)
- Because Jesus endured: (Heb. 12:3-4)
- Death on a Roman Cross (2 Cor. 5:16-21, Rom. 6:1-11)
- Because Christ died we can live eternally! (1 Cor. 15)
- With Love comes an exhortation of: (Heb. 12:5-6)
- Don’t grow weary! (Heb. 12:3)
- We are in a struggle against sin! (Heb. 12:4)
- Discipline is a result of love! (Heb. 12:6)
- Discipline leads to endurance! (Heb. 12:7)
- Are you legit? Sons receive discipline! (Heb. 12:8)
- Be subject to your heavenly Father! (Heb. 12:9)
- Discipline is for our good! (Heb. 12:10, 1 John 2:15-17)
- Separating us from the lusts of this life.
- Separating us from the idols of our time.
- Separating us from this culture of rebellion.
- Separating us from the loves of this life.
- Peaceful fruit of righteousness grows in the garden of heaven only to be seen by those with their eyes wide open! (Heb. 12:11)
Key to transformation!
The discipline of the Lord creates steadfastness in us!
Praise the Lord for His discipline resulting in our righteousness!