- Deliberate sin separates us from the Lord. (Heb. 10:26-28)
- With knowledge comes accountability. (Rev. 3:16)
- Christ is not going to the cross again. (Rom. 6:10)
- Expect judgment if you shrink back! (Matt. 7:21-23)
- The Law of Moses could condemn on the evidence of two or three witnesses. (Numbers 35:30)
- How Much Worse for the person who has: (Heb. 10:29-31)
- Spurned the Son of God. (Matt. 12:31-32)
- Profaned the blood of the covenant. (Zech. 9:11)
- Outraged the Spirit of Grace. (Eph. 4:30)
- The Lord will Judge His people. (2 Tim. 4:1-8)
- God’s love is amazing! (1John 2:5-6)
- God’s wrath is fierce! (John 3:36)
- Keep your eyes on the prize and you won’t shrink back! (John 8:21-30, 15:18-27, Matt. 5:11-12, James 1:2-3)
- Your enlightenment led to persecution.
- You endured suffering.
- You were exposed to reproach and affliction.
- You were compassionate.
- You accepted the plundering of your property.
- You knew you had a better possession.
- You knew you had an abiding possession in heaven!
- If you take your eyes off of the prize, (Christ), you will:
- Throw away your confidence. (Heb. 10:35)
- Throwing away your reward. (Heb. 10:35)
- Endure! (Matthew 10:22, 24:13, Mark 13:13)
- Seeking only God’s will. (Luke 22:42)
- Receiving the promise of eternal life. (1 John 2:25)
Key to transformation!
Let’s be faithfully waiting for His appearing!! (2 Timothy 4:1-8)